San Ysidro Ranch is located just south of Santa Barbara in the exclusive enclave of Montecito on over 500 rolling acres of unspoiled coastal landscape. From its site in the foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Ranch overlooks the Channel Islands and offers dazzling panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean as well as a terrific basepoint for exploring the coastal Californian region. With its idyllic climate and deep embrace of the outdoors, San Ysidro Ranch is the perfect place to indulge the senses and invigorate the soul.
Airport: Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (15 miles)
Airport Transfers: Taxis are available at the airport
From Los Angeles: Take US Highway 101 North to Santa Barbara. Exit on San Ysidro Road. Turn right. Proceed on San Ysidro Road for about one mile. Turn right on San Ysidro Lane.
From San Francisco: Take US Highway 101 South to Santa Barbara. Exit on San Ysidro Road. Turn left. Proceed on San Ysidro Road for about one mile. Turn right on San Ysidro Lane.
Nearby Cities: Los Angeles (90 miles)
Time Zone: PST
Official Currency: U.S. Dollar
Arrival & Departure: 3:00 pm check in; 12:00 noon check out
- Santa Barbara Community Only an hour and a half north of Los Angeles, on the coast between the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Santa Barbara, often referred to as the "American Riviera" has long been a destination for serenity and relaxation. Whether strolling through downtown's Farmer's Market or admiring the history of the Santa Barbara mission, Santa Barbara offers a variety of events and locations to enjoy year round. The Concierge at San Ysidro Ranch will gladly arrange for a variety of activities and events, including biking along the waterfront, kayaking, sailing, hiking and horseback riding, for you to enjoy during your stay.
Santa Barbara Conference & Visitors Bureau and Film Commission
- Guided Hiking For years, San Ysidro Ranch has provided guests with the opportunity to experience the Santa Barbara region and indulge in the stunning panoramic views of the Santa Ynez Mountains and Channel Islands. Our Concierge can arrange for a hiking adventure through the 17 miles of trails in the Santa Ynez foothills or up the coast at Refugio State Beach.
- Santa Barbara Beaches The mild weather year round makes Santa Barbara a paradise for outdoor activities and lounging at the beautiful beaches. Please inquire at the front desk for additional beach locations.
- Butterfly Beach Located only ten minutes from the Ranch, Butterfly Beach is one of the best local beaches to relax and enjoy the quiet sounds of the waves and experience the cool breezes from the Pacific Ocean.
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art Founded in 1941, the Santa Barbara Museum of Art is a unique museum, centrally located in downtown Santa Barbara, that features an eclectic collection of Asian, Contemporary, French and English 19th and early 20th Century Art. www.sbmuseart.org
- Santa Barbara Mission The Santa Barbara Mission is the tenth California mission founded by the Spanish Franciscans in 1786 and is today a monument to the cultural diversity of Santa Barbara's history. www.sbmission.org
- Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens With over 65 acres and over five miles of paths, the Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens is a renowned garden that features an amazing collection of California flora with eight different habitats representing various regions throughout California, including redwood forests, oak and canyon woodlands, meadows and deserts. www.santabarbarabotanicgarden.com
- Water Sports & Adventures With the spectacular year-round weather and picturesque views of the Channel Islands, Santa Barbara is the ideal location to enjoy a variety of ocean activities. Spend an afternoon sailing the Santa Barbara Channel, observing the magnificent Pacific Gray Whales, kayaking through crisp waters or parasailing the Santa Barbara coastline. The Ranch looks forward to arranging a water adventure for you to enjoy during your Santa Barbara vacation. Please contact the front desk for further information. www.totalsantabarbara.com
900 SAN YSIDRO LN., SANTA BARBARA, CA 93108 T 805.565.1700 F 805.565.1995 EMAIL: GUESTSERVICE@SANYSIDRORANCH.COM RESERVATIONS: 805.565.1700